Our company offers private themed tours based on HBO’s “Chernobyl” mini-series.
• English-speaking guide dressed in typical 80‘s soviet outfit
• Transfer from sight to sight by old-school Ukrainian bus „LAZ 695-N Lviv“, which participated in the series (including pick-up from your location/workplace)
• Instant photography (Polaroid-type) with a bus as a souvenir for every participant
• Soviet-style snack and beverage for every participant
• Mini-walking tour in Fabijoniškės district (Pripyat of „Chernobyl“)
• Visit to Justiniškės district
• Visit to VRM Palace of Culture & Sports (Žirmūnų 1)
• Visit to VGTU Assembly Hall (Trakų 1)
List of locations may be subject to change in case it is not possible to enter particular buildings (due to various bureaucratic obstacles). In such case, alternative locations will be visited.
Total price of such private tour: 1 100 € (incl. 21% VAT).
Capacity of the bus is 34 seats, thus this is the maximum number of participants.
Note: in order to organise this tour we need to agree on it at least 2 weeks before the actual date of event.
More information: Albertas Kazlauskas, tel. +370 627 00 919, e-mail albertas[at]gatvesgyvos.lt
Download offer in PDF: https://www.gatvesgyvos.lt/Chernobyl_Offer.pdf
Pictures from formerly organised tours: